- To achieve musical excellence in all aspects of choral performance;
- To develop the singing and choral talents of all choir members, regardless of their previous musical experience;
- To offer high quality performances at all times;
- To reflect a level of excellence in Mullingar community’s endeavour in the art of music making;
- To cater for the interests of choir members through the presentation of a variety of music and musical styles;
- To encourage enjoyment and full participation of choir members at all rehearsals and performances.
We are not an auditioned choir, so if you want to come and join, just turn up to any rehearsal and introduce yourself to one of the committee members. You will be most welcome. We rehearse on most Monday evenings September to March. Warm-up starts at 7:50pm, and full rehearsals start promptly at 8:00pm. We finish at 10:00pm approximately.
We do have cut-off dates for taking part in performances, so if you want to sing in the next concert, it might be worth contacting a committee member first. The rehearsal venue is St. Mary’s Primary School which is located opposite Mullingar Garda Station, College Street, Mullingar, Co. Westmeath.